we're looking for a sales representative!
specialty: food, snacks, chocolate & pastries
we are looking to expand our sales team’s force to help us build our brand, raise brand awareness, and sell our products.
you’ll work across all levels and departments of our team to push our brand forward, make sure customers are aware of our brand and are happy with it.
you'll be responsible for the sales on the ground within our target market and will act as the ‘go-to-person’ for all related sales actions.
you must have a strong understanding of the local market, its dynamic, and culture.
key personal attributes for a successful sales representative include:
• brand awareness - a clear understanding of the brand, the strategy and the marketing mix
• understanding of planning and strategies in terms of logistics, distribution, pricing, display opportunities, and rebate programs.
• determination, perseverance, and consistency
• a strong collaborator, and has great organization and communication skills
• a strong focus on results
typical responsibilities of a sales representative include:
• assist in communications plans and strategies
• physical brand activations through events/sponsorships (product tasting, product placement)
• maintaining customer database
• maintaining sales channels database
• coordinating with operations, production and order fulfilment
• analysis of data (sales data, order data, customer support data)
• help with quarterly market research of competition
• expand the business by knocking on new doors, brainstorm new SKUs, and developing incentive programs in the market
• coordination with selected retailers
• prepare for and meet with customers
qualifications and desired experience
• resides in Dubai, UAE
• minimum of a bachelors degree in the related industry
• practical work experience of a minimum of 2-3 years
skills and competencies
• analytical skills and attention to detail
• an understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
• creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
• written and verbal communication skills
• experience with and an understanding of market research
• time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• excellent communication skills with external customers and internal supporting departments
the position is located at Foodie Brands, Al Quoz, Dubai.
to apply, drop us a line and send your resume with a subject of snack studio careers to: